Within TESAGON INTERNATIONAL S.R.L.
on EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC
TESAGON INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company" sau „Societatea”) aligns with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council - on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC applicable from May 25, 2018.
Being a European Regulation, it applies directly and uniformly in all Member States of the European Union, in order to consolidate and unify security policies in the online environment but also for a better protection of the data of all European citizens.
Respect for confidentiality and protection of personal data are fundamental principles to which our organization has understood to give due importance and attention because without their understanding, awareness and implementation, the current activity of the company will not be able to comply with the requirements of the aforementioned European Regulation.
This Policy applies to:
- Headquarters and offices belonging to TESAGON INTERNATIONAL S.R.L.
- To all departments and staff belonging to TESAGON INTERNATIONAL S.R.L.
- To all contractors, suppliers and other persons working on behalf of TESAGON INTERNATIONAL S.R.L.
Această Politică Generală de Confidențialitate se referă la datele cu caracter personal ale clienților, furnizorilor, altor persoane care ne contactează și care ne vizitează și ale reprezentanților acestora, potențiali colaboratori și colaboratori și se aplică datelor colectate prin intermediul site-ului nostru https://3dall.ro/ , precum și tuturor celorlalte date cu caracter personal pe care le colectăm prin e-mail, formulare de contact.
- Who we are and how you can contact us:
TESAGON INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. (hereinafter referred to as SOCIETATEA / COMPANIA) is a legal entity of Romanian nationality, having its registered office in Păuleștii Noi, Strada Sănătății, Nr. 9 Prahova County and the working point in Str. Maramureș Nr.12, Ploiesti, having the registration number J29 / 1578/2015 at the Trade Register attached to the Prahova Court and Unique Identification Code RO 35188587.
For the purposes of data protection law, we are OPERATOR when we process your personal data. In order for the data of the subjects to be processed securely, we have made every effort to implement reasonable measures to protect their personal information.
As we are always interested in finding out your opinions, as well as providing you with any additional information you may need regarding the processing of your data, we inform you that you can contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com or directly, through a request registered at our registry or sent by mail or courier, to our headquarters in Păuleștii Noi, Strada Sănătății, Nr . 9 Prahova County - with the mention: for the attention of the IT Department.
- Operator - entity - in this case - TESAGON INTERNATIONAL SRL, or any other legal person, public authority, agency or non-governmental organization, which processes or establishes the purposes and means of processing personal data ;
- Personal data - any information about an identified or identifiable individual; an identifiable person is a person who can be identified - directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifying element: name / surname, address, personal numerical code, e-mail, telephone, income, biometric data, image, IP address or by reference to medical, genetic data, data on ethical or racial origin, political, religious, philosophical, cultural beliefs or trade union membership;
- Data subject - Any natural person whose personal data may be or is processed by the controller.
When the natural person concerned enters into a relationship of any kind with us, he entrusts his information to us.
According to the legislation, the natural person receiving our services or the person in a relationship of any kind with us, is a data subject ie an identified or identifiable natural person. In order to be completely transparent about data processing and to allow it to easily exercise its rights at any time, we have implemented measures to facilitate communication between us, the data controller and the data subject.
If you are under the age of 16, you will need the consent of your parents or guardian before providing us with any personal information for the purpose of registration or other online activities. If you are unsure of the information you see on this site, please ask your parents or guardians for help.
Any processing of personal data of minors will be carried out only in accordance with the law.
The protection of the personal information of data subjects is very important to us. Therefore, we are committed to complying with the new Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the relevant national legislation, but also the following principles:
- Legality, fairness and transparency:
We process personal data legally and correctly. We are always transparent about the information we use, and the data subject is properly informed.
- The control belongs to the natural person concerned
Within the limits of the law, we offer it the possibility to examine, modify, delete personal data that it has shared with us and to exercise its other rights.
- Data integrity and purpose limitation:
We use the data only for the purposes described at the time of collection or for new purposes compatible with the original ones. in all cases, our purposes are compatible with the law. We take reasonable steps to ensure that our personal data is accurate, complete and up to date.
We have implemented reasonable security and encryption measures to protect our information as best we can. However, it should be noted that no website, no application and no internet connection is completely secure.
- THE RIGHTS OF THE PERSON CONCERNED IN THE ACCORDANCE WITH THE NEW REGULATION:
- The right to withdraw consent where processing is done on the basis of consent;
- The right to be informed about the processing of their data;
- The right of access to data;
- The right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete data;
- The right to be erased ("the right to be forgotten");
- The right to restrict processing;
- The right to transmit the data we have about the data subject to another operator;
- The right to oppose data processing;
- The right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on automatic processing, including profiling;
- The right to go to court;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
- CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA. PURPOSES AND GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING:
In the context of your interaction with TESAGON INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. , you as a natural person - and within the meaning of the Regulation - natural person concerned, you may be subject to the data processing activities we perform.
TESAGON INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. may request and / or collect information from you voluntarily when:
3.1 You may request our assistance or provide us with comments, suggestions or questions regarding our site, our activities and / or services, and the processing of your personal data.
In this case, we use the contact details to communicate with you about your requests. The purpose of processing in this case is to analyze your requests and provide answers to them.
3.2 We may take over some of your data in the context of the provision of services and products based on obligations imposed by law (for example, the obligation to comply with tax laws). in this case, the basis of the processing is the fulfillment of a legal obligation.
3.3 The categories of personal data processed in the context of our relationship with you are:
If you are collaborators or potential collaborators, representatives of our suppliers; the personal data we process are: your name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number.
If you are customers of our company, the personal data we process are: name, surname, address, e-mail and telephone number
3.4 If you are applying for a job at TESAGON INTERNATIONAL S.R.L.
We use the personal data contained in the CVs we receive to assess the qualifications of applicants for a position within our company. In this case, we rely on the steps taken to conclude and execute a contract.
The categories of data processed in the context of our relationship with you are your name, e-mail address, telephone number, address, personal data included in CVs, details about education and training, professional qualifications, and other data with personal data that you can provide directly.
3.5 If you are a visitor to our website:
We use the personal data we collect from you when you visit our website https://3dall.ro/, to process and answer your questions submitted through the available online forms, as well as to send a newsletter, a service to which you have previously subscribed, while visiting our site.
We base this data processing activity on our legitimate interest in providing the requested information in connection with our business, services and products. The categories of data processed in this context are your name, email address and phone number.
We also use your personal data to monitor traffic and improve your site content. We rely in this data processing activity on our legitimate interest to ensure the proper functioning of our website, as well as its improvement. A cookie use policy is also available on the website.
- WHY IS TESAGON INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. COLLECTING THESE DATA:
- Pentru a putea comunica cu candidatii la pozitiile ofertate de companie;
- To make the right decision to hire them;
- In order to conclude and execute an employment contract according to the specialization / qualification of the candidates;
- In order to conclude or execute / modify a contract between the persons concerned and the company;
- To answer questions and requests from data subjects;
- To provide and improve the services and products that the company offers;
- To diagnose or remedy technical problems;
- To defend the company against cyber attacks;
- To comply with the company's legislation;
- To establish or claim a right in court;
When the data is requested directly from you, TESAGON INTERNATIONAL SRL , asks you to provide all categories of personal data that we request for the purposes mentioned above, because otherwise we will not be able to carry out activity.
- DATA STORAGE WITH TESAGON INTERNATIONAL S.R.L.
Your personal data is stored for the period necessary to comply with the various legal obligations of TESAGON INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. It should be noted that in certain expressly regulated situations, we store data for the period required by law.
At the same time, if the data are not collected in the context of an agreement, such data will be kept for as long as necessary to achieve the purpose of collecting the intended data or any other longer period required by law, a record keeping regulation or public authorities.
Immediately after the end of the applicable archiving period, the data must be:
- a) safely deleted or destroyed; or
b) transferred to an archive (unless prohibited by law or the record keeping regulation).
Personal data collected and used to subscribe to our newsletter will be deleted immediately if you unsubscribe from our newsletter service.
At the end of the period, the personal data of data subjects will be destroyed or deleted from computer systems or transformed into anonymous data for use in scientific, historical or statistical research.
- SHARING YOUR INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES:
TESAGON INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. will not disclose data obtained from data subjects to other third party companies without first obtaining express and separate consent.
The company confirms that the personal data obtained are stored securely or destroyed, meaning that we inform the data subjects that there are data processing agreements with the software provider (s) through which they in turn have assured the company that they comply with GDPR.
TESAGON INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. may disclose the data of the natural persons concerned, in compliance with applicable law, to business partners or other third parties, such as their own proxies.
We make constant efforts to ensure that these third parties have implemented appropriate protection and security measures. We have contractual clauses with these third parties so that your data is protected. We will inform the data subjects each time about the identity of these companies before transmission or within a reasonable time and we will ensure that any transfer is legitimate, based on their consent or other legal basis.
For example, we may provide personal data to other companies, such as IT or telecommunications service providers, accounting, legal services and other third parties with whom we have a contractual relationship. These third parties are selected with special care so that this data is processed only for the purposes we indicate.
The company may also share the data of the individuals concerned with business partners as a result of a joint effort to provide a product or service.
Although unlikely, the company could sell the business or part of the business in the future, a situation that will include the transfer of this data.
The data may be transmitted to other parties with the consent or instructions of the natural person concerned.
Personal information may also be provided to the prosecutor's office, police, courts and other competent state bodies, based on and within the limits of legal provisions and as a result of expressly formulated requests.
Within reasonable limits, the company will ensure that the data of data subjects do not leave the European Economic Area, but, to the extent that it transfers data to non-EEA countries, will in all cases ensure that the transfers are legitimate, based on the consent of the data subject. explicitly of the data subject or other legal basis.
- TESAGON INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. informs any natural person concerned that:
- You may withdraw your consent to the processing of sensitive data and / or direct marketing at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions in each email or other electronic message.
- If he wishes to exercise his rights, he can do so by registering a written request, which is submitted at the headquarters / office of TESAGON INTERNATIONAL SRL or by a written request sent to the e-mail address gdpr @ tesagon.com;
- The rights listed above are not absolute. There are exceptions, so each request received will be analyzed so that it can be decided whether it is justified or not. to the extent that the request is substantiated, the company will facilitate the exercise of rights. If the request is unfounded, it will reject it, but will inform the persons concerned of the reasons for the refusal and of their rights to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority and to go to court.
- The company will try to respond to your request within 30 days. However, the deadline can be extended depending on various aspects, such as the complexity of the request, the large number of requests received or the inability to identify yourself in a timely manner.
- If, although it makes every effort, the company fails to identify the data subject and it does not provide additional information to be able to identify it, the company will not be obliged to comply with the request.
- REQUESTS AND EXERCISE OF RIGHTS:
The answer to all requests will be sent to you in the shortest possible time, which will not exceed one month from the receipt of the request, with the possibility of extending the duration by a maximum of 2 months if we are talking about a complex or high volume processing. of such requests.
All requests can be submitted in person or sent by mail / courier to our headquarters in Păuleștii Noi, Strada Sănătății, Nr. 9 Prahova County, or by e-mail to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Totodată este bine să știți că la nivelul României funcționează Autoritatea Națională pentru Supravegherea Prelucrării Datelor cu Caracter Personal („A.N.S.P.D.C.P.”) și că aveți dreptul să depuneți o plângere atunci când considerați că v-au fost încălcate drepturile, accesând site-ul web www.dataprotection.ro.
TESAGON INTERNATIONAL S.R.L.