This website uses its own and third-party cookies to personalize your content and ads, provide social media features, and analyze our traffic. Our social media, advertising and analytics partners may also have information about your use of the site, which they may combine with other information you have provided or collected from your use of the site. your services.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and which is stored on the user's device, such as personal computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc. These files are used by the website to remember information about user visits, such as language preferences and other options, while helping you set things up for future visits and make the website more useful by customizing content. or. Cookies play a very important role in improving the user experience of the website.
By consenting, the user allows the installation of cookies on his device to tell us the following information:
- Statistical information on the use of the website.
- Preferred web format for accessing mobile devices.
- The latest searches made from the services on the web, as well as the personalized details of these services.
- Information about the ads displayed to the user.
- Details for connecting to social networks for users who access the website through their Facebook accounts.
Types of cookies used
This website uses both temporary and permanent cookies. Temporary (session) cookies store data only as long as the user is on the website, while permanent cookies are stored on the user's device so that they can be accessed and used in more than one session.
Depending on the purpose and the data obtained through cookies, we may use:
- Strictly necessary cookies , without which we could not deliver the content of the site and which ensure the basic functionality of the site. You cannot express your choice about this if you want to use this site.
- Functional cookies
- Personalization cookies
- Advertising cookies
- Statistical Analysis Cookies These cookies are used to collect information about how users interact with our website, for the general behavior of all users to be analyzed in order to it helps us make improvements, and cannot be used to identify individual users.
|cloudflare.com||_cfduid||Detects dangerous visitors on our clients' websites||5 months|
|3dall.ro||_hssc||This cookie keeps track of sessions||one day|
|3dall.ro||_hssrc||This cookie is set to determine if the user has refreshed the browser||session cookie|
|3dall.ro||_hstc||Main cookie for tracking visitors||13 luni|
|cloudflare.com||_biz_flagsA||Tracks user's status||one year|
|cloudflare.com||_biz_nA||Sequence number that is incremented and appended for each request to the bizible server for diagnostic purposes||one year|
|cloudflare.com||_biz_pendingA||Temporary cookie that contains all pending requests to be sent to the bizible server.||one year|
|cloudflare.com||_biz_sid||Unique ID that identifies the session of each user.||30 minutes|
|cloudflare.com||_biz_uid||Unique ID that identifies each user.||one year|
|cloudflare.com||_ga||Used to distinguish the users.||2 years|
|cloudflare.com||_gid||Used to distinguish the users.||24 hours|
|3dall.ro||hubspotutk||This cookie is used to keep track of a visitor's identity||13 luni|
We can not identify you in person by the information collected through cookies, and cookies can not read data or other existing files on your device.
How cookies are managed on the browser
User has the possibility to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on his device by modifying the settings of the used browser.
To change cookie settings on Google Chrome:
- Click the menu on the toolbar.
- Select Settings
- Click on Show advanced settings
- In the privacy section click on the content settings.
- Under Cookies there is a series of setting options.
Additional information on Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=ro
To change cookie settings on Mozilla Firefox:
- at the top of the window click the Firefox button.
- Select the options.
- Select the privacy panel.
- In the Firefox option select use custom settings for history and you will be able to choose from different options.
You can find additional information on Mozilla Firefox accessing: https://support.mozilla.org/ro/kb/cookie-urile
Pentru a modifica setările cookie-urilor pe Internet Explorer 9:
- At the top of the Internet Explorer window, click the Tools menu.
- Select Security and then the Clear browsing history option to delete cookies. Select the Cookies check box, then click Delete.
- Click the Privacy tab, then, under Settings, move the cursor to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
Additional information on how to manage cookies in Internet Explorer 9: https://support.microsoft.com/ro-ro/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer